We’re all about you! We spend more one on one time with you and offer a variety of services and techniques under one roof!
About WOW Chiropractic
WOW Chiropractic is a unique multi-disciplinary clinic in the west end of Edmonton. WOW Chiropractic offers chiropractic, massage, laser therapy and orthotics all under one roof. The practitioners at WOW Chiropractic strive to help you achieve your health goals with all the care and attention you need. Since 1998, Dr. Andrews and staff have committed themselves to educating patients on the benefits of chiropractic care and the other health disciplines available to you.
Patients seeking treatment at WOW Chiropractic are assured of receiving only the finest quality care and the best customer service in Edmonton. Dr. Patricia Andrews and her staff have a genuine concern for your well-being!
- Doctor of Chiropractic Degree, Northwestern College of Chiropractic, Minneapolis, Minnesota 1998
- Bachelor of Physical Education and Sport Studies, University of Alberta, Edmonton, Alberta 1994
- Member of the Alberta College and Association of Chiropractors since 1998
- Member of the Canadian Chiropractic Association
- Fellowship in Chiropractic Pediatrics from the International Chiropractic Pediatric Association
Professional Volunteer Work:
- Co-chair of the Marketing and Promotions Committee for the Alberta College and Association of Chiropractors 2005-2011
- Former Treasurer of the Edmonton Chiropractic Society 1999-2003
- Instructor at Norquest College, Edmonton
- Instructor of Anatomy and Physiology at Makami Massage Therapy College Edmonton 2016-present
We direct bill:
- All Major Companies
Please pass on my humble thanks to Dr. Patricia Andrews, not only for her adjustments to me during my time of severe pain but also on the education she provided regarding spinal health, exercises, etc. I have recommended her to many colleagues because she has been the best Chiropractor I have been to. She is truly fantastic!! Many thanks to all in your office for their most excellent level of service and professionalism.
I am so grateful to Dr. Andrews. I don't have pain everyday or have my leg falling asleep all the time. The only reason I found out that I had a protruding disc was because Dr. Andrews wrote my GP requesting an MRI. My doctor did not believe that my pain was real until the results of the MRI showed that I had a protruding disc. That finally happened two years after my car accident. She's always willing to take the time and bring out the dummy spine to explain to me what's going on and to answer my questions.
My newborn was having trouble nursing on one side after a fast birth. My baby improved within a few days of the first session and two more sessions helped increase quality of sleep and a reduction of crying. I never would have thought of needing chiropractic for a child that had a fast birth.